Sownage Combo SOS Brigade

Forum für Spass und Inovative Möglichkeiten

StartseiteGalerieNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

copy and paste this as your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by a dragon. My wish for 2011 is that people will understand that being eaten by a dragon is a terrible thing. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, truly terr

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7116
Bewertungssystem : 91

copy and paste this as your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by a dragon. My wish for 2011 is that people will understand that being eaten by a dragon is a terrible thing. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, truly terr Empty
BeitragThema: copy and paste this as your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by a dragon. My wish for 2011 is that people will understand that being eaten by a dragon is a terrible thing. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, truly terr   copy and paste this as your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by a dragon. My wish for 2011 is that people will understand that being eaten by a dragon is a terrible thing. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, truly terr Icon_minitimeFr Dez 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Kopiere und füge das als deinen Status wenn du irgendjemand weisst (oder zusammengehörig zu jemand) der von einem Dragen gefressen wurde. Mein Wunsch für 2011 ist dass Leute verstehen sollen das von einem Drachen gefressen worden zu sein keine schöne Sache ist. Drachen sind nahezu unstoppbar, und reissen dabei ganze Familien... auseinander. 93% werden das hier nicht kopieren und einfügen können. Weil sie sind von einem Drachen gefressen wurden...

copy and paste this as your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by a dragon. My wish for 2011 is that people will understand that being eaten by a dragon is a terrible thing. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, truly terrifying and they tear families... apart. 93% won't copy and paste this. Probably because they have already been eaten by a dragon...
Nach oben Nach unten
https://sosbrigaden.forumieren.de

copy and paste this as your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by a dragon. My wish for 2011 is that people will understand that being eaten by a dragon is a terrible thing. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, truly terr
Seite 1 von 1