Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter
AutorNachricht
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7116
Bewertungssystem : 91

SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SH: Season 2 E8   SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo Jul 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Wake up, people: it’s time to get over the trash called “Haruhi Suzumiya”

This entry was posted on July 9, 2009 at 10:00 pm, and is filed under Analysis, Haruhi Suzumiya.
      SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Blood
    SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Deleteharuhix

[url=http://m3.dasaku.net/wake-up-people-its-time-to-get-over-the-trash-called-haruhi-suzumiya/925/]CCY[/url] schrieb:
It’s done, finished, over. I don’t care how many more Endless Eight episodes they do or don’t produce; KyoAni’s thrown a sure deal away, looked a gift horse in the mouth, exploited their fans beyond the breaking point, and I’m not having any of it anymore.

I think, if we want to show KyoAni and Kadokawa that we’re not standing for this, that we have to do something about it more than just complaining. After all, so many naive fools are still watching the series, no matter how much they moan about it.

And so for this bandwagon, this is where I jump off. I urge you to do the same before other companies think they can get away with such cheap tactics, that offend the very nature of anime itself.

SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Dsc00847z
CCY schrieb:
Ugh. So glad I didn’t buy the actual DVDs or any actual merchandise. Kadokawa isn’t getting any of my hard-earned dollars anymore if they’re going to take advantage of us fans like this.

From now on, Haruhi is dead. Nietzsche would be proud.

Mein Kommentar dazu: Also ich finde so eine Reaktion von diesem Herren/Dame (Blogpost aus dem Jahr 2009) schon etwas übertrieben. So viel Hass wegen der Season 2 ist wohl eher gespielt wie ich meine. Aber aus welchem Grund? Nunja ich verstehe das leider sowieso nicht warum eine Season wie die Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) die im Grunde eine sehr gute Qualität aufweist und eine menge Entertainment bietet und ich würde sogar sagen ein kleinwenig spannender und lustiger ist als der Haruhi Film ( Ranked #2 Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu alias The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya) so derart in den Schmutz gezogen wird finde ich ja sehr schlimm und bin für so etwas eher verständnislos weil ich es leider nicht so ganz verstehe... sorry.

Nach oben Nach unten
https://sosbrigaden.forumieren.de
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7116
Bewertungssystem : 91

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Season 2 E8   SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr Jul 16, 2010 1:32 am

Encyclopedia Dramatica The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

This page contains spoilers — Important plot secrets and/or conclusions may be revealed. For example,
HOLY SHIT HARUHI IS GOD OR SOME SHIT AND THE PURPLE HAIRED RETARDED FREAK IS AN ALIEN AND THE ONE WITH THE BIG TITS IS FROM TEH FUTURE AND THEY MUST KEEP HARUHI ENTERTAINED OR SHE'LL PWN US ALL OMG!!!1 Also the normal guy and the big breasted one were inside the purple haired retarded freaks apartment for 3 years, plus the characters are now over 500 years old BUT WHO CARES?!!!1

"Season 2 TROLL_rage":
SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Rant_ib4f
Spoiler:
Nach oben Nach unten
https://sosbrigaden.forumieren.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Season 2 E8   SH: Season 2 E8 - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SH: Season 2 E8
Seite 3 von 8Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter