Ergebnis anzeigen
AutorNachricht
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7116
Bewertungssystem : 91

SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Empty
BeitragThema: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:07 am

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Name: Anonymous : 2006-05-16 14:04

Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fucking sucks. Now it's pretty popular among the anime circles, and yet this poor excuse for an animated feature is the worst thing ever produced by a human being if you except Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I'm being generous.

First you gotta admit you hated the first episode. It made no sense, sucked as shit, wasn't funny, edgy or new. Or original. Animation sucked dead dogs' balls. Characters sucked dead dogs' balls. Voice actiong sucked dead dogs' balls. But you managed to make it through the whole pile of steaming poo just to see the ED. BEcause that's what this anime is about. It's about the ED. Those 1 minute and a half. There's nothing else to it. You went like "OMG ANIMATION LIEK" you freaking retards and now everyone likes it. Yet it's shit. It's complete shit with no redeeming qualities. There's fucking nothing to it. Just the dance at the end. It's a dancing anime. A fucking retarded danxcing anime with no story and nothing and no characters it sucks. You shouldn't like it you morons seriously. Just download the ED and loop it on your WMP you cockass faggot asses. DAMN I wish all those threads about HARUHI OMG YEAH would go one and everyone in them die FUCK YOU for polluting my forums HARUHI FUCK YOU.

AND NO IT'S NOT A COPY PASTA I'VE JUST TYPED THIS WHOLE THING.

FUCK YOU

Zuletzt von Haruhi Suzimiya am So Jul 21, 2013 7:25 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
https://sosbrigaden.forumieren.de
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:09 am

Name: Anonymous : 2006-06-18 04:43

Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fucking sucks. Now it's pretty popular among the anime circles, and yet this poor excuse for an animated feature is the worst thing ever produced by a human being if you excep... nah, it got fucking old.

Name: Anonymous : 2006-06-18 10:53
hi. i have a problem i hope you can help me with.

its about haruhi. Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fu-

basically, i didn't pick it up when it first started because i watched like 10 minutes of the first episode and got bored. then, its popularity suddenly exploded all over the place and i'm not on, as it were, the "bandwagon". its even gotten its own copypasta and is being flamed, that's how popular it is. so, i'm aware that it's of *some* standard, since some people love it and other people hate it because some people love it.

however, the problem arises when i planned to leech it off another anime-watching friend after the series concluded. prior to this, he had already been telling me about it and how it was "okay", and eventally at some point he revised this opinion to "absolutely brilliant". the thing is, he's now ruined it for me. i must admit that i'm a very contrarily critical person, as soon as someone i (personally) know begins to praise anything, i will assume a position that can be summed up as "well, we'll see about that!"

so, i fear/know that when i finally receive the anime, i won't be able to enjoy it to its fullest. i'm quite sure that if i had downloaded it myself, i'd be having as much fun as the haruhi fans i've seen here in anime. this phenomenon has happened before; i borrowed futakoi alternative from the same friend under urgings that it was "fucking hilarious", and i barely could sit through the first episode.

so... in conclusion, does anyone else have this problem, and any suggestions on how i can get over this? hope this post wasn't too long.

Zuletzt von Haruhi Suzimiya am Di Mai 19, 2009 8:22 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:10 am

Name: Anonymous : 2006-09-10 10:42

People idolize over Haruhi Suzymiya because she acts like a guy. You ever wish you could have a girl as a friend, just to hang out with like one of the guys? A girl that would have the same interests as you, the same enthusiasm, the same keen observations and sense of adventure? How about a girlfriend that you could just hang out with, have fun with, and not have to listen to her whine and complain and leak. Haruhi Suzymiya is that ideal "hang out with" girl. She has fans because she has all the best traits of a guy friend you can hang out with, only she happens to be a girl. Understand that when people idolize over Haruhi Suzymiya, they idolize over the personality of a cool guy friend in a girl's body- an ideal friend/partner who has the best of both worlds, and would be nearly impossible to find.

Name: Anonymous : 2006-09-18 16:21

If everyone gave up on a show because they disliked the first episode, where would we be? I can tell you right now that Full Metal Alchemist wouldn't have held up with me, nor Futurama. But here is where I'm different from you Haruhi haters; I give things a second chance before I judge them, and I'm sure you all have heard the term,"don't judge a book by it's cover.", and you should take this old piece of wisdom to heart and put it to practice. If you still don't like it, then please don't flame us.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:13 am

Name: Anonymous : 2007-06-05 17:31

Well, I found this anime to be amazing. The storyline, how it was all scrambeled up, but still made it interesting and sucked you in to watch. Me ,for one, watched it both scrambeled and unscrambeled and found it to be hilarious and entertaining both times.
The artwork, was amazing! I mean the anatomy of the bodies, the facial expressions and everything else on top of that was AMAZING!
The characters, even the ones that played smaller rolls, are irreplacable. The anime wouldn't have been nearly as good without Kyons sister, Tsuruya and those other two weird guys.

Zuletzt von Haruhi Suzimiya am Di Mai 19, 2009 8:22 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:14 am

Name: Anonemus : 2007-07-23 10:48

O.M.G HARUHI SUZUMIYA SUCKS BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE! I WATCHED THE FIRST FEW EPISODES AND THOUGHT THE WHOLE SHOW WAS A SUCKER. YES, A PURE FRIGGIN SUCKER. SHEESH IT'S JUST LIKE THOSE FRIGGIN NARUTARDED DAYS EXCEPT WORSE. YOU WATCH THE WHOLE STRETCH OF NOTHINGNESS JUST TO GET THE SPECIAL ENDING. WTH?! POINTLESS. ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS I TELL YOU! YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO BRAINS!

Zuletzt von Haruhi Suzimiya am Di Mai 19, 2009 8:23 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:15 am

Name: Anonymous : 2007-09-16 23:08

Haruhi Suzumiya sucks period. I can't believe that I wasted my time watching this piece of boring crap...

The argument below explains why I hate the anime:

Oh yeah this is x-posted from http://file-wild.blogspot.net

>>I rented the Haruhi Suzumiya anime from Netflix and let me tell you that: THIS ANIME SUCKS!

So what's the thing about? It's about a bored teen (seriously she looks more of a jailbait) name Haruhi Suzumiya who forms a crappy club title SOS Brigade to find supernatural stuff.

When I saw this anime, I immediately got bored. All this anime does is talk, talk and talk more without no action whatsoever. Because Haruhi lives a bored life, she intends to create a world where only "fun and imagination" rules.

So what's the point of this anime? NONE!! It's plain horrible. I hate it. It makes no sense. It has no action. No nothing!!! If Haruhi wants to do something cool (and unusual), she should do something more realistic like volunteering or giving sign language to monkeys. Looking for ESPers, aliens, whatever makes no ABSOLUTE sense. The only good thing about her is when she did the Phoenix Wright thing in a certain episode but other than that, the series is boring.

Another thing all the strange stuff happens to her male friend, Kyon. He narrates the episodes so it feels as if he WERE the protagonist and NOT Haruhi.

So I don't get why this piece of trash is so popular. Maybe because of Haruhi's personality? Well I've seen similar attitudes to this in other anime so that's not a new thing. Worst of all, it's apparently popular with typical internet nerd-tards who like little lolita girls with uniform fetish (I bet that's what this anime is created for: typical otaku nerds with uniform fetish).

Throw in some (weird) philosophy and sci-fi crap (favorite of many nerds) makes this anime twice the boring. Less than exciting characters speaking in monotone voice makes it triple the boring. Its OPs and EDs aren't all that great either.

I thought the Haruhi anime was going to be somewhat like a police drama you know with murder, investigations, courtrooms; you know it! Instead I found myself with this kind of crap: kids sitting in some room doing NOTHING!!!!!

So still you wanna see this crap? Go ahead I won't stop you. But keep in mind that if you wanna do something cool in life, then go for realistic goals. You can create your own world but whatever happens in the real world happens to you so it's better to live your life at your fullest and with those around you.

Zuletzt von Haruhi Suzimiya am Di Mai 19, 2009 8:24 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:18 am

Name: Anonymous : 2008-02-23 14:03

Haruhi rules amirite
Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what watching Naruto is like.

Zuletzt von Haruhi Suzimiya am Di Mai 19, 2009 8:25 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Mai 19, 2009 8:19 am

Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-20 02:38

The popular=HATE is total bullshit in Haruhi's case.

Haruhi's hate is totally off scale even for a's standards. It's more popular than dbz, naruto, evangelion or the likes? No and still it got saged to death. Why?

Because Harutards spammed the shit out of a. There were 30-40 threads at the same time back in the days and almost all were fucking lame threads with 1-2 pictures of the same scene as to make sure nobody skip that "LOL there are 10 threads about this going but let's make another just in case...". Over and over again and then reposts. THOUSANDS of reposts. Pushing /a's limits.

And then november/december asosbrigade.com faggotry. Spam all over the place to hype and promote Haruhi being licensed. With the collateral effect of 100 DAILY threads about the fucking voice actors over and over again. And more faggotry.

Then Anonymous said "no more" and the "Viral Marketing" meme was born and haruhi will be forever hated and saged to death thanks to this and faggots like that are obvious troll claiming Haruhi was the best anime of the decade, it was a revolution and we must bow to God.

Well thank you, Haruhi fanbase. You turned an okay anime in a complete faggotry. Now cry moar "Oh noes! The show is popular so it does get saged! waaah waaah". Cry me a river fags.

And since i typed the whole thing now i will save this as future Copypasta.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Who (how many people) like Endless Eight?   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeSo Dez 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Rare people have the opinion that i am eventually the ONLY person they like/love Endless Eight ..

MadDogV2 schrieb:
I'm fairly certain you are the only person in here who liked Endless Eight, or at least is so vocal about it.

Source: MAL
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu Club

SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Zzz--013

[yt]JXHvOge4WvI[/yt]

...and other people believe Endless Eight with his 8 Episodes is only a troll.

SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Remiq.net_15049

But it so not correct in my Opinion. Please voted!

Source: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=275980

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeSo Dez 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeSo Dez 12, 2010 11:00 pm

[quote=GarLogan78][quote=thearchlich]Updated Episode list:

Melancholy I (S1)
Melancholy II (S1)
Melancholy III (S1)
Melancholy IV (S1)
Melancholy V (S1)
Melancholy VI (S1)
Boredom (S1)
Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (S2)
Mysterique Sign (S1)
Lone Island Syndrome I (S1)
Lone Island Syndrome II (S1)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)
Endless Eight (S2)[/quote]

This was probably the most accurate prediction made about the second season lol[/quote]

hm sorry.. the Season 2 have't 18 Endless Eight Episodes. Its only 8

Source: MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» [Anime Information] Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) »» The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 3
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeMo Dez 13, 2010 12:03 am

DL21 | 24 minutes ago
That Endless Eight fanatism of yours is starting to be annoying.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeMo Dez 13, 2010 12:03 am

DL21 | 24 minutes ago
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeMo Dez 13, 2010 12:04 am

DL21 | 24 minutes ago
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeMo Dez 13, 2010 12:04 am

DL21 | 24 minutes ago
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

DL21 | 24 minutes ago
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

DL21 | 24 minutes ago
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

DL21 | 24 minutes ago
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeMo Dez 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Haters of Endless Eight are retards

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeDi Dez 14, 2010 7:34 am

SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Zzz--018

KyuuAL | 9 hours ago
OK. Two reasons to like Endless Eight

1) Haruhi (although, this reason makes US look like retards). LOL
2) Endless Eight pissed people off.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bern C.
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeFr Dez 17, 2010 9:49 am

irgendwie eine nette seite wenn nur der Inhalt nicht so lustig wäre. Finde ich aber gut nur weiter so wenn mal irgendwann auf einer Seite interessantest findes dann sieht man sich das meistens und dann kann man entscheiden obs denn toll ist oder nicht. jedenfall stimme ich im positiven Sinne dafür. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeFr Dez 17, 2010 8:19 pm

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Movie Part 8 Endless Eight

Ist es nicht seltsam dass bei Part 8 vom Haruhi Movie ein Ausschnitt aus der Season 2 Episode 1 vorhanden ist da aus der S2 Endless Eight stammt?!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HOKAGOTEATIMErithu

Zuletzt von Haruhi Suzimiya am Sa Dez 18, 2010 1:10 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Endless8
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeFr Dez 17, 2010 8:49 pm

8 88 888 8888 88888 888888 8888888 88888888 88888888 8888888 888888 88888 8888 888 88 8 8 88 888 8888 88888 888888 8888888 88888888 88888888 8888888 888888 88888 8888 888 88 8 8 88 888 8888 88888 888888 8888888 88888888 88888888 8888888 888888 88888 8888 888 88 8 8 88 888 8888 88888 888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88 8 8 88 888 8888 88888 888888 8888888 88888888 88888888 8888888 888888 88888 8888 888 88 8 8 88 888 8888 88888 888888 8888888 88888888 88888888 8888888 888888 88888 8888 888 88 8 8 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888 88888 8888 888 88 8 8 88 888 8888 88888 888888 8888888 88888888 888888888 8888888888 88888888888 888888888888 8888888888888 88888888888888 888888888888888 8888888888888888 88888888888888888 888888888888888888 8888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeFr Dez 17, 2010 9:39 pm

So viele 8 x3

SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Yukina10
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitimeSo Dez 19, 2010 6:44 pm

涼宮ハルヒの消失 Blu-ray OP (1920x1080 x264 AAC)Full HD 高画質

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト   SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8  エンドレス エイト Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SH: 涼宮ハルヒの消失 8 エンドレス エイト
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter