Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AutorNachricht
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7116
Bewertungssystem : 91

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr Sep 09, 2011 5:02 am

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Stars-2-0._V192240756_ I paid HOW MUCH FOR THIS?, September 8, 2011
By InfiniteDamion - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 (DVD)

It has been at least a year, I think, since the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya came out. When I initially heard about it, I knew I wasn't going to buy it as soon as it came out, thought I'd wait a bit for the price to drop. Imagine my surprise when, even after shopping around a LOT more than a year later, it was still clocking in around $45. Well, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya was going to be out soon and I didn't want to be caught out of the loop (bad choice of words, read on to know why), so I bought the second season.

I figured that at that kind of price, either the fanbase is rabid, or reviews about this show's much dreaded eight-parter episode were highly exaggerated.

Now I'm the type of guy who gives an anime a lot of leeway without pointing out all of its flaws, but WOW. Really?

I will give you fair warning right now. After the first episode, a test of patience begins with the episode Endless Eight. Endless Eight is the single greatest FAIL in anime in the last ten years.

To give you an idea of just why this is so terrible, let me give you a frame of reference. Endless Eight is based on a short chapter in the light novel "The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya". That short story is 30 pages long. This iteration of that story is EIGHT EPISODES LONG.

The first episode is fine, it's just Haruhi and co. doing their thing during the summer break. The second episode is fine too, it shows the exact same things are happening, they realize something is wrong, and this gives a creepy sense of lingering doom. Turns out they are caught out in a time loop and are repeating the past two weeks of summer break over and over again because Haruhi is not content with what they've done so far. And guess what? We get to go along for the ride!

Then they proceed to copy/paste for the next FIVE EPISODES until they get to the eighth episode, at which point they repeat everything ONE LAST TIME before finally solving the problem.

This would be stretching my patience as a three-parter, but as an eight-part episode it is absolutely unforgivable, especially considering the pricetag. That is more than HALF of the second season. And they didn't do it because it would be cheaper, on the contrary. In every episode, there are different shots, the characters wear different clothes, and the voice actors use different tones and inflections on the same lines EIGHT FREAKING TIMES.

WHY?! Just... WHY?! It makes no sense, needlessly costs money, angers the fanbase, and sucks away at more than two hours of your life!

However, the whole set does offer six episodes that are not Endless Eight. Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody and The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, which is a five parter that shows how episode 0 from the first season came to be. Both are okay entries into the series, but hardly justify the $45 price tag.

Take my advice. Unless you are one of the GREATEST, most HARDCORE and PATIENT of fans, pass this up and spend your money on something that won't eat up hours of your life without providing compensation in the form of genuine entertainment. If they were selling the DVDs in this set one disk at a time, I would absolutely recommend buying the ones that don't have Endless Eight on them.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment
Nach oben Nach unten
https://sosbrigaden.forumieren.de
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Amazon.com Reviews: I lift up the warning - Endless Eight is the single greatest FAIL in anime in the last ten years.    SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr Sep 09, 2011 6:20 am

from Amazon Reviews: 'Endless Eight is the single greatest FAIL in anime in the last ten years.'

And i will it each say again and again.. I lift up the warning - 'Endless Eight is the single greatest FAIL in anime in the last ten years.' Endless Eight is NOT in anime the greatest FAIL, the last ten years! Good anime is good anime, E8 is a genius part in the season 2 in Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, its the best of the best of the best and very good in quality and entertainment in the whole serie Haruhi Suzumiya episodes, and contain very much mystery and action genres.

Please think, its only 8 little masterpiece episodes, and NOT so many like loops (so ca. 5.000 episodes in around 500 years). Also its not so many episodes and they little 8 Endless Eight episodes are a really masterpiece in anime history, please believe me. I like Haruhi Endless Eight and i knows what about i say.
When you not like Endless Eight.. you even not like puppys ,sex and rockin' roll and so any things (ok i dont like rockin' roll xD i hear other music). Also Kadokawa Shoten and Kyoto Animation they maked the best with the Season 2, to bring good episodes to Haruhi Fans and others. I bet you watch Endless Eight and build your own opinion about and let you not tell bad propaganda about.

Please please are not angry with me, its only MY OWN OPINION to the 8 episodes Endless Eight and i like Endless Eight and all the other episodes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

von Amazon Reviews: 'Endless Eight ist der einzigartig- größte FAIL in Anime der letzten zehn Jahre.'
Und ich sage es immer und immer wieder.. Ich hebe die Warnung auf: 'Endless Eight ist der einzigartig- größte FAIL in Anime der letzten 10 Jahre.' E8 ist NICHT in anime der grösste Fail, der letzten zehn Jahren! Guter Anime ist guter Anime, Endless Eight ist ein genialer Teil der 'Melancholie der Haruhi Suzumiya' Folgen, es ist das beste vom Besten vom Besten und sehr gut in Qualität und Unterhaltung in den gesammten Haruhi Suzumiya Episoden, und beinhaltet viel Mysterie und Action Genre.

Bitte bedenke, es sind einzig 8 klein-gehaltene Meisterstück Episoden, und NICHT Folgen so viele wie es Loops gibt (so etwa. 5.000 Episoden in ca. 500 Jahre). Also es sind nicht so viele Eps., und bitte glaube mir.. diese wenigen Episoden sind wahrlich ein Meisterwerk. Ich mag Haruhi E8 und ich weiss von was ich spreche.
Wenn du Endless Eight nicht magst dann magst du wohl auch keine Mädchen zum lieb haben, Sex and Rock'en Roll Musik und solche Dinge (ok ich mag kein Rock'inroll xD ich höre mir andere Musik an). Also Kadokawa Shoten und Kyoto Animation die machten das beste aus der Staffel 2, um gute Episoden der Haruhi Fan Szene zu bringen. Ich bitte dich, schaue dir die Endless Eight Episoden selber an und bilde dir deine Meinung.. und lasse dich nicht von übler Propaganda leiten.

Bitte sei nun nicht wütend auf mich, ich sagte nur meine Meinung zu den 8 Endless Eight Episoden ,ich mag sie nun mal und auch all die anderen Ep's.

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 51Pf7ptdwRL._SL500_AA300_
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi Okt 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Looking for Haruhi Movie online? No problem!

Buy Haruhi Movie Online. haruhi movie<br />disappearance<br />vanishment haruhi suzumiya<br />160 minutes<br />produced by kyoto animation<br />2 dvd discs<br />general information haruhi movie<br />endless eight vs haruhi film<br />free download vanishment of haruhi suzumiya<br />movie online usa<br />low price to crap<br />blu-ray region<br />japanese cinema film<br />impotent because nervous watching<br />free sample of haruhi suzimiya download<br />how to order disappearance haruhi novelle<br />kadokawa shoten fan_homepage<br />buy k haruhi suzumiya online<br />yahuri joke<br />hide haruhi movie<br />female version of haruhi movie<br />use verschwinden von haruhi suzumiya cinematic<br />buy security haruhimovie<br />contact kyoto animation<br />get free 164 remainding<br />xhe haruvanish find order search<br />chiponline kyoani song lyrics<br />during watching haruhi movie blood pressure neck<br />neck ache from watch tv<br />generic kyon to spell denwa<br />wirkt die pampelmuse wie eingeschlafene füße<br />sex in 160 minutes duration<br />Haruhikeleklo dan gib mal du rudel ficker<br />anime haruhi suzumiya in sortiment amazon<br />disappearance haruhi plagiat<br />cheap haruhimovie for sale<br />haruhi e8 online sales<br />yuki and kyon<br />blue haruhi<br />sos brigade can women take<br />haruhi characters<br />haruhi movie 2010 last week<br />la haruhi<br />sos brigade hotline<br />beneficios funcionales haruhi movie vs endless eight<br />populare mikuru for sale<br />haruhi disappointment in beijing<br />kyon figures and yuki items cheap<br />buy haruhi movie online<br />bangkok hgh production<br />haruhiist users discussion<br />hard on from favourite haruhi movie<br />the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya<br />haruhi on sale in germany<br />haruhi kamasutra uk<br />is my lover take the video download<br />vanishment of haruhi suzumiya<br />virtual h suzimiya<br />haruhi movie<br />making the most of haruhi endless eight episodes<br />suzumiya movie version<br />next film haruhi bonus<br />suzumiya entlarge pic<br />pictures of itsuki<br />general haruhi info<br />kaufe anime haruhi suzumiya eps<br />sos club for fun<br />spawn haruhi<br />kyon john smith better<br />haruhi suzumiya anime aanbieding<br />suzumiya name<br />movie all minutes actuell<br />haruhi film online without downloading<br />yuki icecream<br />haruhi label picture<br />kyoto animation proffessional<br />nut asahina mikuru effects<br />haruhi about<br />subaction showcomments melancholy of haruhi suzumiya haruhism blog<br />haruhi movie region europe<br />pull haruhi anime<br />buy haruhi suzumiya movie online no shoushitsu<br />money order onlineshop<br />prices are crap comparison to suzumiya haruhi<br />mexican version haruhi cinema movie<br />samples haruhi suzumiya<br />timetraveller brand in a box<br />best movie deal<br />yuki nagato cheap no shoushitsu<br />before haruhi episode<br />discount haruhi movie dvd online<br />kyon and haruhi not working<br />kyons sister boots<br />keyword haruhi<br />koizumi fart<br />cheapest price for haruhi movie blu ray<br />suzimiya shme0<br />using movie scene in studio<br />general haruhi clip with a description<br />herpes that work like kyoani<br />behavioral side effects of endless eight<br />shoushitsu no haruhi suzumiya<br />haruhifan in las vegas discount haruhi suzumiya<br />Duration: 2 hr. 42 min.<br />liquid runningtime from kyon john smith<br />k-haruhi paypall<br /><br />find search haruhi movie pages sites<br />Endless Eight - Die Homepage FAQ Information.<br />nut mikuru or haruhi suzumiya<br />amazon haruhi collection<br />bestsos-brigade.piczo.com Haruhi Suzimiya Webpage since 2009<br />bestsos-brigade.piczo.com<br />Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu S2<br />Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu<br />haruhi suzimiya funabe mirrorpage account<br />haruhi funabe.com sent mirror site<br />banner links diverse<br />kazé - haruhi suzumiya: komplett oder doch solo...?<br />haruhi user_profile funabe<br />google disappearance of haruhi suzumiya movie<br />national end of endless eight day<br />national end of endless eight day<br />vanishment of haruhi suzumiya crap<br />rejected haruhi movie

Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya [Blu-ray] Tomokazu Sugita (Actor), Yuko Goto (Actor) | Rated: Unrated | Format: Blu-ray.

Copyright © 2010 Kadokawa Shoten. /KyoAni

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa Okt 29, 2011 10:44 am

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Stars-4-0._V192565650_ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2, October 27, 2011
By John Chow - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 (DVD)

This one is a OK. But I did not like the first eight episodes, where they were stuck in a repeating story loop and after a while, the story was starting to get boring. It won't finally to get interesting until the last few episode, when they went back to the beginning to start filming the short program they made together from the first season. However, I do recommend this one if you are a Haruhi Suzumiya fan.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 5 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews
Seite 5 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5