Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7116
Bewertungssystem : 91

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi Sep 22, 2010 11:19 am

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Stars-5-0._V192240867_ Do not let Endless Eight haters deter you from this box set!, September 22, 2010
By A. Magdaleno "Bibliophile" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 (DVD)

Let me start off by saying that if you are a fan of Haruhi, you should support the releases and buy this box set.
Here's why:

Endless Eight is a very good concept that was executed perfectly. I am no fan boy, or otaku, and I am not just trying to trick you into buying this set. Endless Eight consists of the same story line drawn in 8 different episodes, giving a fresh perspective every time you advance an episode.

I found myself intrigued with Endless Eight because it is the only way to offer the viewer the feeling of being trapped in a never ending cycle. It adds much depth and was a bold and creative move.

I am sure that most viewers who are already fans of Haruhi will find Endless Eight enjoyable.

Do not listen to these jaded hardcore otaku, who, in my humble opinion, demand way too much!
Don't let their words deceive you. They are angry because Kyoto Animation did not cater to their personal needs(go figure). Don't go into watching the series thinking, "Okay i'm ready for endless eight, everyone said this sucked so i'm just gonna watch it(with a closed mind) and skip to the next episode."

If you like unique, innovative anime, then you already know why you watch Haruhi to begin with!

This season is not as good as the first but it is definitely worth buying!
The first episode, "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody," is such a trippy episode that I had to re-watch it to make sure I got everything!

The other episodes deal with the making of the adventures of mikuru asahina, the movie. Did I mention that Bandai has thrown in an insane amount of dvd extras? I mean, not many companies do that anymore. If you want extra content, this dvd will not disappoint!

I'm not trying to pick a fight with the angry fans but they post their angry rants as reviews and therefore scare away potential fans of the second season!

Even comes with a nifty CD, for people who enjoy the opening and closer songs.

p.s. That price tag is expensive, I'm not gonna lie, try to find a good price. And with that, I send you on your way! Go on, get'!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Report this | Permalink
Comment

Ein Review ganz nach positiven Zeichen. Diesem Review von A. Magdaleno kann ich nur breitgehenst zustimmen das er sagt. Der kauf dieser DVD der Season 2 ist auf jedenfall für einen jeden Haruhi Fan ein grosser Gewinn. Angefangen von Bamboos Rhapsody.. 8 Endless Eight Episoden und Haruhis Sigh. Und dazu noch eine menge Bonusmaterial wie die CD von Aya Hirano Super Driver und und und... Win wirklich hochwertiges Produkt von KyoAni das sich sehen lassen kann.

Nach oben Nach unten
https://sosbrigaden.forumieren.de
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: AxelMusic.com How to buy Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2?    SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi Sep 22, 2010 12:20 pm

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/669198208492?upd=1

Schon komisch, da wollte ich mir nun die Haruhi Season 2 von AxelMusic per PayPal bestellen mit dem angebenen Euro-Preis 34 Euro und noch ein paar Cents.. und plötzlich ist das Eurozahlungsmittel nucht mehr gültig sondern nur noch US- und Canadische Dollar : P Und obendrein ist Preis davon nun genau heute da ich die Season 2 MoHS kaufen wollte nach oben gegangen nun auf $ 46.17
...ost das nicht seltsam? Warum ist es mir nicht vergönnt die Season 2 kaufen zu können?! Verdammt!

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 000a--10
            SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 000a--11

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi Sep 22, 2010 1:09 pm

FUCK verdammte Scheisse alles zusammen.. und FUCK Forum sieht auch SCHEISSE aus mit dem Kack Blau da
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi Sep 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Ist ja toll... Purepure funktioniert nicht

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 0-----12

und mein Forum sieht kacka aus Razz

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 0-----13

...und die Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 kann ich mir auch nicht bestellen... da liegen mir aus was weiss ich für einen Grund mir Steine im Weg Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi Sep 22, 2010 3:03 pm

FUCK und die Bilder sehe ich auch nicht... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck kack Bilderhoster-.-°
*ist angebissen*
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Sep 24, 2010 10:40 am

schrieb:

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Stars-10 The Facepalm of Suzumiya Haruhi, September 20, 2010
By SunlitSoul - See all my reviews

To begin, let me get something out of the way. I'm a avid fan to the series. I have reading the light novels, I watched Seasons 1 and 2 as they aired from Japan, and I even buy the manga; please some kind manga company release The Vanishment of Nagato Yuki-chan. I really love the source material, the characters, and the universe itself. Unfortunately, now, I need to get on to the unpleasant business at hand. "Season 2", actually the second part of Japan's season 1, is absolutely dreadful and left me in a state of absolute horror.

How is that possible, for a long time fan, and supporter of this franchise to say such? It's quite simple my friends, let me explain. The first episode of the series, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody was an absolute brilliant start and had me in intense high hopes that my wait would pay off. I wish I could say that BLRs quality and excellence of storytelling was indicative of the rest of the season. Unfortunately, my hopes were to be smashed quicker than Britney Spears first marriage. I was introduced to the absolute terror that was Endless Eight.

Most people are familiar with the film Groundhogs Day, i'd hope? If not, go out and buy it; because a DVD of that is bound to be more entertaining and cause you less pain than Endless Eight does. The concept is exactly the same, where Kyon is stuck in a time loop where he relives the same events over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Kyoto Animation, trying to be cunning like with their out of order broadcast of the first season, created a monster that lives you in despair; there's really no other word for it.

Each episode play out slightly different, with characters having different outfits and with the camera angles being different on scenes. However, the content of the episode remains exactly the same, and plays out a total of eight times; easily proving to be the greatest waste of animation, time, and budget since Delgo. Kyoto Animation played on peoples hopes of even getting more episodes of this series, JUST to spend the majority of the season on repeating the same content 8 times.

The remaining episodes of the season, which is the five episode story arc called The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya. Unfortunately, for individuals like me who read the light novel, said story is easily the weakest Haruhi story to date. For those that watched season 1, you'll remember the quirky "first episode" entitled The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00. This story is the filming and creation of the SOS-dan's film, which unfortunately means in a lot of ways it's a retelling of that episode. So, when you add it all up? 13 episodes of the season are basically not new material, leaving Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody to be the only real new episode in "season 2".

That's it, just one single episode out of a 14 episode boxset. This then brings us to the point of the MSRP of this set, for 14 episodes they want to charge 65 dollars; brought down to 61, by Amazon. If this season had been fantastic, with 100 percent new content sure I can imagine there'd be no hesitation to buy this set. However, you are going to be spending about 37 dollars JUST on Endless Eight. Yes, you are throwing away nearly 40 dollars to see the same content 8 times. In turn, you'll be spending 23 dollars on Sigh; which as I pointed out earlier isn't truly new content either.

Do yourself a favor, and save yourself that money. Use it instead to buy the hard cover versions of the light novels that are currently available on Amazon. You can also take the remaining money, and invest in some of Funimation's new S.A.V.E anime boxsets. My personal recommendation is you invest in Kanon, and AIR; two series that were both animated by Kyoto Animation and are equal or greater quality to Suzumiya Haruhi.

I'm begging you, if you like this franchise don't give it any money. Bandai doesn't deserve to make any money off of Endless Eight, and let's be realistic are you really going to want to rewatch this boxset after you buy it?

Report this | Permalink
Comment

Initial post: Sept. 22, 2010 8:33 PM PDT
Richie schrieb:
At least they don't release DVD's in volumes like they do in Japan. If people want it, they're going to sell it and they're selling it as an entire set instead of volumes. However you are right and the money put on this could be better spend somewhere else.

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa Sep 25, 2010 8:28 pm

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Stars-5-0._V192240867_ Wonderful, just as great as the first!, September 25, 2010
By William H. King - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

I loved it! Although the Endless Eight was some-what a bother, it's a wonderful series!
It comes with a CD as well that has the opening and closing songs, which is a nice bonus!
It also has the dub AND the subs, so no worries there. (I'm a dub person myself, actually.)
A must-buy for all Haruhi fans!

Report this | Permalink
Comment

Habt ihr das eben gelesen diesen letzten post von William H. King? Er stimmt zu, Season 2 ist ein hervorragendes Stück und steht somit der Season 1 um nichts nach..! Ok ist endlich mal wieder ein Review das zugleich auch Endless Eight nicht schlecht darstellt und Mr William der selben Meinung wie ich.. ein Gewinn eines jedem Haruhiisten sich die Season 2 zu erwerben.

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo Sep 30, 2010 2:24 am

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Stars-4-0._V192240704_ endless eight not that bad, September 29, 2010
By carlos henley (vallejo, ca United States) - See all my reviews

The whole series was not bad at all. As a fan of Haruhi and her comical adventures I really enjoyed watching season 2.

The Endless eight was not as bad as you would think. You get to see all the crazy things Haruhi gets the gang to do and what kind of trouble she causes without even knowing it. To me it was very intresting. Yet, having eight episodes of the same thing over again did get somewhat annoying and boring, and was probably not necessary. Although it did add to the feeling of being in a never ending time loop....

Overall this was great and, other than those eight episodes, was very entertaining and enjoyable.

Report this | Permalink
Comment

Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo Sep 30, 2010 2:43 am

Haruhi Suzimiya schrieb:

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Stars-4-0._V192240704_ endless eight not that bad, September 29, 2010
By carlos henley (vallejo, ca United States) - See all my reviews

The whole series was not bad at all. As a fan of Haruhi and her comical adventures I really enjoyed watching season 2.

The Endless eight was not as bad as you would think. You get to see all the crazy things Haruhi gets the gang to do and what kind of trouble she causes without even knowing it. To me it was very intresting. Yet, having eight episodes of the same thing over again did get somewhat annoying and boring, and was probably not necessary. Although it did add to the feeling of being in a never ending time loop....

Overall this was great and, other than those eight episodes, was very entertaining and enjoyable.

Report this | Permalink
Comment

Ja ahja.. also ok dieses Review freut mich zwar es hat 4 von 5 Sternen im Amazon Onlineshop als Review bekommen aber was schreiben so manche leute für einen Mist zusammen?
Ich meine zuerst schreibt er... Endless Eight ist nicht schlecht... und das in einem Review der eigentlich für die ganze Season 2 Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) gelten soll und... es ist sehr unterhaltsam. Aber dann sagt er... also bis auf dass Endless Eight langweilig war.. waren die restlichen Episoden der Season 2 sehr unterhaltsam oO Ja das ist doch ein widerspruch und trollerei... mann ich glaubs nicht.

Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 407
Bewertungssystem : 5

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Hmmm, ich glaube, dieses "langweilig" bezog sich darauf, dass in den Folgen immer das gleiche passiert? (Ich persönlich will mich darüber nicht auslassen, ich habe Season 2 nie gesehen, ich entnehme das einfach mal dem Text.)

Ich glaube, er möchte ausdrücken, dass er die Ansicht vertritt, in den Folgen wiederhole sich alles, dadurch wirkt es in die Länge gezogen und ein wenig eintönig, trotzdem ist Endless Eight allem in allem doch sehr gelungen.

So würde ich das einschätzen. Wobei, dieser extreme Gegensatz bei der Wortwahl (großartig-langweilig) WAR schon ziemlich unglücklich gewählt.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 9:11 pm

ja stimmt... klang fast wie eine verarschung.. alleine der Season 2 hin.
Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Na ja, ich glaube, die Review war schon sehr ernst, nur eben relativ mittelmäßig geschrieben. Da muss man erstmal drauf kommen, wie das gemeint ist.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 9:35 pm

achso ja oO naja solche Reviews hätten lieber solche Leute erstellen und Bewerten sollen die sich damit auskennen finde ich
Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Vielleicht kennt er sich mit der Materie aus. Nur nicht unbedingt damit, seine Meinung in passende Worte zu kleiden. XD
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 9:45 pm

hm.... oO achso meinst du das. Aber dann verstehe ich nicht dass Amazon solche verfehlten Reviews einfach so zulässt, ich meine in der Haruhi Season 2 gibt es mehr als nur 1 verfehltes Review und keiner schreitet ein.

Hingegen auf der japanischen Seite die Reviews für den Haruhi Film da löschen sie die 1 Punkte geben aber sofort. Oft geben sie dafor noch einen Kommenat dazu ab und sind aber sehr schnell am löschen von solchen verfehlten Bewertungen und Reviews. Und auf amerikanischer Seite in Amazon für die Season 2 scheint es nicht funktionieren.
...ok ich weiss nicht wie es sich bei all den anderen Reviews für andere Produkte iwe eben Filme es sich verhält.

Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Na ja, ist halt Meinungsfreiheit. Ich finde es in Ordnung, wenn solche Reviews stehen bleiben. Jeder hat das Recht, zu schreiben, wie ihm der gekaufte Artikel gefallen hat. Und, jeder kann auch selbst entscheiden, ob er diesen Kommentar als Kaufberatung annimmt, oder nicht. Eigentlich finde ich es viel bekloppter vom japanischen Amazon. Ich meine, es ist doch auch völlig okay, den Anime nicht zu mögen, ehrlich. Nur so kann sich ein Kunde auch wirklich eine Meinung bilden. Ich meine, was soll das denn, nur positive Reviews stehen zu lassen. Natürlich greift da gleich jeder zu, und ist vielleicht am Ende enttäuscht.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:05 pm

ja aber die Haruhi Season 2 wird mit solchen Reviews zerstört wenn ich mal so sagen darf

Naja im japanischen Amazon für das Haruhi Movie sind wohl auch neben den 40 Bewerter die dem Film die höchstbewertung geben haben auch 2 mit niedriger Bewertungen und Reviews darunter.. ich glaube 4 von 5 Punkte.. und das andere.. 3 von 5 Punkte Bewertung ja von insgesamt 5 Punkten als höchtes Gut
Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Hmmm... ich finde nicht unbedingt, dass dadurch der Ruf davon zerstört wird. Ich meine, seine Kritik ist ja alles andere als vernichtend. Eigentlich schadet diese Review mehr seinem eigenen Image. Zumindest bei all jenen, denen die merkwürdigkeiten ebenfalls auffallen.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Konata Izumi schrieb:
Hmmm... ich finde nicht unbedingt, dass dadurch der Ruf davon zerstört wird. Ich meine, seine Kritik ist ja alles andere als vernichtend. Eigentlich schadet diese Review mehr seinem eigenen Image. Zumindest bei all jenen, denen die merkwürdigkeiten ebenfalls auffallen.

öhm ...bitte wie meins du das jetzt? oO 'Eigentlich schadet diese Review mehr seinem eigenen Image.' Bitte wie... so ein Review schadet eigentlich mehr seinem eigenem Image? Du meinst damit den Reviewer der es ausgestellt hatte?

Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Richtig. Da es sehr, ähem, gewöhnungsbedürftig geschrieben ist, wird diese Review, und somit auch den Reviewer als solche, kaum noch jemand für voll nehmen.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:22 pm

achso ok verstehe :3 Somit hatte sich dieser Bewerter selbst ein Ei gelegt XDD
Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Eben genau das.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:25 pm

hehe.... ^___________^ *grinst schadenfreudig xD*
Nach oben Nach unten
Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh, ja... warum schreibst du nicht genau hier deine eigene Review zum Thema Endless Eight nieder? Deine Meinung ist diesem Forum sehr wichtig... oder so ähnlich.
Nach oben Nach unten
iWashtaging Suzimiya
Admin
iWashtaging Suzimiya

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr Okt 01, 2010 10:46 pm

ahja.... gute Idee Atomi. Werde ich gleich Morgen machen ^-^
...weil in Amazon kann ich ja leider kein Review verfassen-.-° ..da müsste ich dort erstmal was kaufen damit ich solche Rechte wie ein Review oder ein post in einem deren Foren machen könnte. Kannst mir glauben hatte ich versucht xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews   SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SH: Amazon.com Season 2 Reviews
Seite 2 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter